Re[2]: Certified Inspectors

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <NCDW21A@prodigy.com (MR PAUL R SHEAHAN)>
Subject: Re[2]: Certified Inspectors
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 13:22:55 -0500
     'Yes it could be a bit too much, but you are either part of the
     problem or part of the solution.'

     This says volumes about a segment of the TAC, rebody, fake, whatever
     the hell it is, issue. To some, and I hope it is not all, either you
     are with them or you oppose them, no middle ground and no questioning
     of what they do.  I believe the word is arrogance.  Sorry if this
     email upsets some of you.

     Jeff

      Yes it could be a bit too much, but you are either part of the
problem or part of the solution.

Paul

<< Start of Forwarded message via Prodigy Mail >>