Removal from list

To: TIGERS <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Removal from list
From: "Dana Glusovich" <Dana.Glusovich@MCI.Com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:40 -0500 (EST)
Smartin,
    After reading the responses generated by my inquiry for information
to have my name removed from the mailing list, I have reconsidered.
I figure in order for the fire to to own a Tiger to burn there must
be fuel.  I would encourage you to consider doing the same..

As for the lthers who responded and helped me see the error in my thinking,
Thank You...
Dana Glusovich
future Tiger Mark II owner...