No Subject

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No Subject
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:23:52 EST
wrote

**********

Hey Jeff,

Actually, both of my cars were authenticated by a team of factory experts (as
you know, Mogs are still being built so one can actually talk to the artisans
that made one's car, 30 and 60 years ago in my case).  It turns out that those
same experts are the guys who also trained the Tiger authenticators.  Yep...
the whole bunch of them came over here, inspected some Mogs, then trained the
Tiger guys...

You might say they had "A Big MAC A TAC."

ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!

--Colin, Still huntin' Tigers (or Algers, or whatever) Outside Las Cruces, NM