FW: "" HOME AGAIN, ATLAST ""

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: "" HOME AGAIN, ATLAST ""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:47:57 -0700

----------
From:  JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF[FAX:+1 (818) 3475791]
Sent:  Tuesday, November 04, 1997 7:45 AM
To:  'tigeres@autox.team.net'
Subject:  "" HOME AGAIN, ATLAST ""

To all in TIGER LAND,,,
First let me Thank all that sent so many many get well wishes, they =
where appreciated  more than you all will ever know..
My surgery went well, although, once open the Dr's found severe nerve =
damages, and kept me open for a total of 7 1/2 hrs to fix the problem, =
they where wonderful, now it's up to me to do the rest, and I mean =
REST...

I will however try to post a list of some stuff that arrived whilst I =
was under the knife, I have 6 more boxes of goodies, not yet opened, but =
will inventory and advise ASAP.. Slip says: tool kits, seat belts, tail =
light units, washer bottles, upper ball joints etc... we will see.  You =
can call me anytime if you have any early requests O.K.
Still giving those early XMAS prices to all for "" one  "" of your best =
friends, THE TIGER !!!

Again, Thank You... And take care all....

See Ya'                 =