Re[2]: Clymer - Chittenden Errors?

To: <japeterson@earthlink.net>, <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Clymer - Chittenden Errors?
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 97 13:51:08 -0500
     'This appears to be a reproduction of the original, and some of the
     photos are a little dark. The cover price is $5, but the current cost
     is $15 plus tax and shipping.'

     This is a bargin, someone was selling a 1st edition for $100 in CAT a
     few months back. I give this book two grease stained thumbs up.  What
     ever happend to Gordon's drag Tiger?  Is he still with us and has he
     attended any of the Tiger meetings?

     Jeff