Re: Help - I'm stuck

To: geowiz@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Help - I'm stuck
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 06:33:20 -0700
     Years back, when I put my Tiger together, I decided not to use the
     stock pop rivets.  Instead, I found that nylon 4-40 pan head screws
     fit perfectly inside the trim.  There were lots of places where I
     could put the corresponding nylon nut on the back, but where I
     couldn't, I just glued them into the holes with RTV.  I picked nylon
     screws rather than steel because they don't rust, and to eliminate one
     additional dissimilar metal that might start some sort of corrosion
     deal.

     This was 1977, and the trim is still firmly in place.

     Stu