"" PRE HOLIDAY SALE, FOR GIFTS FOR YOUR TIGER ""

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "" PRE HOLIDAY SALE, FOR GIFTS FOR YOUR TIGER ""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:10:36 -0700
Hello everyone in TIGER LAND !!!!=09
Again Thank's to all for your well wishes, my recovery is going well =
indeed, but not fast enough for my liking.

Here are a few goodies for SALE...

1)  NOS upper ball joints (very limited supply left)
2)  NOS complete tail light assemblies with both upper and lower lenses =
(also only a few left HURRY)
3)  NOS shoulder/lap belt combo belts (very few left)
4)  NOS optional SUNBEAM logo'd mudflaps with all hardware, in the =
ROOTES wrappers
5)  NOS MK2 back up lights
6)  REPO side badges in plastic all 4 configurations available
7)  NOS wheel trim rings set of 4, in the ROOTES wrappers (slotted =
model) lateMK1/MK2..
8)  NOS 1 complete front end rebuild kit: includes upper/lower ball =
joints, bushings, all nuts and bolts, as well as 4 new fulcrum pins (in =
the ROOTES box) only one available HURRY...
9)  NOS 1 pair of WIPAC back up lights, for late model Alpine, mounts on =
body next to tail light unit, comes with all instructions from ROOTES on =
where to install..(lights are round)

Well there is more, but I don't want to bore you, so call or E-mail with =
requests...

See Ya' and Happy Holiday TIGERRRRING (safely that is)