6 blade fan diameter?

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 6 blade fan diameter?
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:29:45 -0600
CHEAP ROTISSERIE!

I have the perfect budget rotisserie. It cost me NOTHING! Get a used =
tractor trailer tire. Remove your doors because they are the weakest =
part of your sheet metal. Pick the car up and roll it up on to  the =
tire. Sound hokey I know but it works and won't damage your quarters and =
fenders. Make a chock from a 2x4  and also tie  the car to the wall with =
a rope. You'll actually be able to get more than a ninety degree tilt =
out of this and  be able to flip it by yourself. I have done it on three =
Sunbeams now. Try it.

Bill Gullatt
Mrbillg@real-comps.com