RE: 6 blade fan diameter?

To: jimparent@compuserve.com
Subject: RE: 6 blade fan diameter?
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 97 21:24:46 -0800
     Here's the part-number straight off my invoice when I ordered my fan
     from Ford.  FMCC9DZ8600A dtd. September 14th, 1993.  I believe the
     CF-C9DE-A reference is a lower level part-number for the individual
     blades since it's stamped on each one of the 6 blades on my fan.
     Also, it's stamped "Made in Canada".  Dought if that is of any
     assistance other than the off chance that Canadian dealerships might
     have an inventory where we don't.  Who knows?

     Good luck finding it.

     Jeff Carter