[Fwd: Re: Picture]

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Picture]
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:23:30 +0100

--------------1DC2AE43AAB

Tigers,

I inquired about that link to a aerodynamic Tiger, in a 3-D computer
modeling site(<http://home.earthlink.net/~lapcad>), and got the enclosed
answer. Thought you might be interested in the history.

The original posting, and URL, are quoted here:
________________________________
Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
11/25/97 09:22 PM

While surfing I stumbled accross an interesting  Tiger photo on the web.
It's got a modern looking nose cone thing
Check it out some time:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~lapcad/tiger.html>

Chris

Steve