Re: Unusual Tiger Photo

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Subject: Re: Unusual Tiger Photo
From: RPalmerBob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 01:03:25 -0500 (EST)
Chris,

I have seen this car here in San Diego.  I believe the gentleman who owns it
is a Swiss immigrant.  I could get more particulars about the car and owner
if you like.  From what I recall, this fiberglass front end was constructed a
number of years ago to replace the front clip that was badly damaged in an
accident.  As you can read in the LapCAD website information, the finite
element program was used to model the Tiger's chassis.  I believe that the
auto shown in their slide show is, in fact, represents the Tiger chassis.  I
understand that, should you wish to, the owner still has the mold for the
front end and may be willing to produce further copies.

Bob