Tiger in Hemmings & CAR CRAFT

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger in Hemmings & CAR CRAFT
From: kjenssen@juno.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:33:16 -0600
I was reading the Dec. 1997 issue of CAR CRAFT magazine today and found
the following article on page 17.

     TOP 10
COLLECTOR CAR BUYS

Hemmings Motor News compiled a list each year of still-cheap old car they
feel will be both enjoyable to drive and good investments as
restorations.

The nineth car on the list was our "64 - "67 SUNBEAM TIGERS  !!!!!
     These ford  v-8 powered beasts may have the scariest handiling in
history...but a lo cheaper than shelby Cobras !

Recent Hemmings prices $  8500  to  $ 12,900

A little bit of PUB for our cars.

Sincerely,
Kirt
B9473199