Re: Wheels and tires

To: XxSFrankxX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wheels and tires
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:35:11 +0100
XxSFrankxX@aol.com wrote:

> My 67MKII came with Panasport formula 1 JJx13 by 7" wheels andYokohama A/008R
> 205 / 60 R 13 tires . This tire and wheel combination looks quite nice on the
> car, but if I wish to take a passenger with me , the rear tires rub the
> fenderwells unmercifully . I'm looking for suggestions  or possible solutions
> that won't cost an arm and a leg . Maybe someone out therewould like to make
> a trade.    Steve F.

Steve F.,

About your offer for a trade. Although I am not personally interested in
a trade, being quite happy with the arrangement I have, perhaps others
would be more forthcoming if you were to provide a few more details. If
you don't mind answering a few personal questions:

1) Is she over legal minimum age? Just how old is she?
2) What are her critical dimensions and weight?
3) What shape is her body in?
4) Are there any disfiguring scars, or marks?
5) Is she demanding of attention?
6) Is she expensive to maintain?
7) Is she a heavy drinker?
8) Does she enjoy a "fast" life?
9) Will she take punishment and abuse without complaint?
10) Is she compliant in your hands and enjoy "new experiences"?
11) Does she mind being shared with friends?
12) Does she keep you warm in cold weather?
13) When she is handled roughly, does she get hot?
14) Does she show signs of distress if you admire another?
15) Is she in this country legally?
16) What color is she?
17) Does she look good in leather?

Now, if you would answer these simple questions about your '67 MkII
Tiger, I am sure you will get a lot of answers about willingness to
trade, or purchase your Tiger.

{8->

Steve

BTW: What is it you were thinking I was asking about?

--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >

                         _/