Re: Fans again -Reply

To: Carmods@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Fans again -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:02:28 -0700
I Agree. I built a fan shroud that covered the whole blade and the car
cooked. Same shroud trimmed so that 1/3rd of the blade is exposed and I
can tow a tent trailer at 115F in heavy trafic and not get hot.
P.S. I use the Volvo 5-blade metal fan - no trimming required.
Jc

>>> <Carmods@aol.com> 11/27/97 09:18am >>>
In a message dated 97-11-27 06:29:49 EST,