Re: 'Worked' 6 blade fan diameter?

To: PirouetteT@aol.com
Subject: Re: 'Worked' 6 blade fan diameter?
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:55:20 -0800
At 02:47 AM 11/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Alan,
>     You'll probably get alot of these, if so, just post it on Tigers.  I am
>interested in the 'exact' dimension you ended up with after modifying your
>fan.
>
>                                                      Thanks!
>
>                                                           Chris Hill
Chris,

You are right.....I will take your advice.

The 'exact' dimensions of the blade after modification are: 14 7/16 inces
in diameter.  Once again, I would caution anyone interested in modifiying
one of these blades to spend the money to have it done at a machine shop.
You can do it at home, but it is NOT a task for the faint at heart.  I
should have followed Steve Laifman's advice on this one  from the outset.
After doing it myself, I became one of the 'faints'. Hope this information
proves useful.

Regards to all....Happy Thanksgiving and Happy motoring!

Allan
B9472373