Re: Tiger wheel bolt pattern size

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger wheel bolt pattern size
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:03:50 -0500
To anyone running a late model American wheel on their Tiger,

The best solution I found was a "E/T style" lug nut.  It has both the
taper and a sleeve like a mag wheel lug nut.  This gives a tight, well
centered fit.  I use Gorilla lug nuts, part # 68177B - 7/16.  Be sure to
check the depth of the lug nut against the length of the wheel stud.

Lets Play it Safe out there,
Mark