Website/Database

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Website/Database
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 15:14:55 -0600
Thank you to everyone who has helped get Sunbeam Central off to a great
start. I have managed to get a long way in just a week.

If you have any classifieds, photos, or other Sunbeam related
information that you woul like to submit please send it to:

sunbeam@real-comps.com

I am still looking for Topic  Leaders for the Sunbeam Chat Room.
Please send your topic and date/time of discussion for chat schedule to:

sunchat@real-comps.com

Database is progressing well!
I will soon have an online submission form and the database will soon be
live. I have had many excellent suggestions for the database and thank
all who have  responded and sent information.

Thanks again and enjoy the tire kicking!

Bill Gullatt
mrbillg@real-comps.com
ALGER0001
http://www.real-comps.com/SunbeamCentral