RE: Steering wheel removal

To: kehres19 <KEHRES19@idt.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel removal
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:27:39 -0500
> Subject:      Re: Steering wheel removal
>
> Question for you does your Tiger have the telescopic steering wheel?
>    YES
> Mine does...  It's stopping at the end of the telescopic part??
            They get bound up after 30 yrs
> Let me know  if you have a telescopic steering wheel.

I'll look at mine tonight and let you know if I can remember (6mos) how
I got it off.  I do recall that I got the secret from Rick a Sunbeam
Specialties.  It involved using some WD40, extra nuts, the horn screws,
some harsh language and a bomb squad outfit.
Any other expert comments from the net?