Rust, etc.

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rust, etc.
From: edbutler <edbutler@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:42:41 -0800
Hello all, I have a couple questions for the obvious knowledge of the =
subscribers. First, why is it that every Mark II I' ve looked at has =
rust? Is it possible to find one without it?. I'm getting a bit =
frustrated in my search. Are all Tigers so prone? Also, what are the =
best ways to determine authenticity. I'm aware of the services offered =
by Norman, etc., but is it possible to TAC are car prior to purchase? I =
assume this requires some type of involved visual inspection. Sorry to =
deluge you with questions. Thanks,Ed (edbutler@gte.net)