Re: Garage and Drive

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Garage and Drive
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 10:02:13 -0500
Interesting that you have a bomb shelter. I remember them bieng recommended
so when the commies came after us with their rockets we could live happily
ever after but I never new anyone who had one, and I have no idea how much
car it could support. perhaps the Pentagon could help you on that.  So far
as the garage goes, I don't think 20 foot depth is enough. My garage is 24'
and I wouldn't want any less. In general, I think bigger is better, at
least when it comes to garages.If heating the work area is a concern it
should be divided off so you do not have to heat the entire garage. My
garage is 24x24 and I wish i'd gone for 30x30.
Doug Leithauser