Tiger web site moved

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger web site moved
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 12:21:00 PST
All,

My Sunbeam Tiger web site has moved from:

http://cablepop.sc.intel.com/tiger

to:

http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger

For those of you who are interested in the background about this, read
on.  For those of you who are not interested, just change the bookmarks
in your browser and any pointers in your web sites.

Please let me know if you find any problems with the move.

Cablepop is getting tired and, as a result, we are getting it ready for
retirement.  So it was time to make some changes.  In order to get
around some of the weird problems we've been having due to having an
intel.com domain name outside of Intel's firewall, I decided to move to a new
domain.  This problem was causing some Intel and all HP people from being able
to see the site.

Cablepop was sharing the Intel Santa Clara connection to the Internet with all
the other Intel people.  www.corpdemo.com has it's own T1.  Corpdemo is a dual
Pentium Pro Processor server running Win NT.  This means I can now use modern
web site management tools rather than vi, which all you old unix hacks know is
pre-dinosaur.

This should make it a lot easier for me to keep the site up to date.

FYI.

Mark