HELP!!! Needed Parts/Info

To: Team tiger <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HELP!!! Needed Parts/Info
From: "Dr. Tym McDowell" <tym@exit3.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:12:10 -0400
I'm in the middle of bodywork, fresh paint and TLC on my '66 Mk1A.
I need one of the chrome clips (passenger side) that attaches with two
rivets and a screw to the windscreen and secures the softtop. Anyone
have an extra for sale?

Also, how do I determine which tail light assembly is correct.  I have
different ones. One is stamped L654 and the red lenses are secured from
the inside of the staping out.  The other is stamped L763 and the lenses
are screwed from the lenses into the stamping.

I appreciate any help.

Tym McDowell