Re: Tiger ID manual

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Tiger ID manual
From: MWood24020 <MWood24020@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:20:24 EST
Steve-
I've been having a tough time with this whole E-mail thing. Frankly, I don't
know what the heck I'm doing. So far I have sent messages to the wrong
address, sent duplicate messages and don't know how you do that thing where
the text of the original post is included (as you humorously point out!). The
good news is my IQ is slightly above a potted plant, so there is hope.
Bo Cheadle is a good guy who lives out West nearby who was fortunate enough to
be infected with the Tiger bug. This has led to his ownership of a pristine
Mark II and the original Miles' prototype.

Mike Wood
B382002273

P.S. How do you include the text from the original message?