Bell Housing

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bell Housing
From: "Perry Sobol" <psobol@prod-nov.production.comdial.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:45:54 -0400
Tiger Fans,

The bell housing I have is missing (broke off) one of its mounting
holes on the top, which I noticed when I pulled the engine.

I have looked for a 6 bolt bell housing for a 289 but the ones I've
located are cast iron and do not have the hole to mount the clutch
slave.

Is there someone that can tell me the year/ model for a sutible
replacement, or if someone has one for sale please advise.

The other option would be to weld some material and form a new hole.
I am not much for that idea.

Perry