Rear springs

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear springs
From: CEJLNCAR <CEJLNCAR@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:10:46 EST
>I just recieved VB's "winter special" catalog.    they list Tiger rear
>springs $99.95 each.
>Victoria British 1-800-255-0088
>Regards Armand Ritchie

I ordered a set of rear springs from VB before Christmas.  About 2 weeks later
one spring showed up.  I called to find out what happened to the other.  I was
told their supplier quit making them and they at present did not have a
another source.  Problably 2-3 months till they found another supplier.  I
sent the one spring back as I needed two.  I am expecting a refund-we will see
how long that takes.  If you only need one, I am sure they still have it.
Made in England sticker on it, no ecentric bushing on front eye-seemed OK
otherwise.

Charlie Nichols
CEJLNichcar@aol.com