RE: New kid on the block

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: New kid on the block
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 03:09:38 -0800
        It appears that I have been wrong all of these years.  I could have
sworn that the DeLorean used a Renault engine and transaxle, which was one
it's many flaws.  They should have closely at the Pantera to see what
worked, and what needed improving.  THEN, they may have had something....
But NO.. They NEVER listen...Now look where John Delorean is.....

Rich