New kid on the block

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New kid on the block
From: "Russell Maddock" <rmaddock@petrie.starway.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:32:30 +1100
There's a Rootes connection to that Renault-Volvo V6. It was also used in
the Talbot Tagora, a belated replacement for the Humber Super Snipe. The
Tagora didn't exactly set the market alight and only lasted a few years.

Peugeot, Citroen, Alpine-Renault and Venturi have also used these engines.

I think it was Fiat and Lancia who shared the Saab 9000/Alfa 164 chassis,
rather than Renault.

Russ Maddock
http://www.petrie.starway.net.au/~sunbeam