volvos.....

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: volvos.....
From: Barsness Jeff <barsnej@WSDOT.WA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:53:46 -0800
Since we're on the subject of bolting up the front crossmember, is the
reason that it is a bolt in piece as opposed to a welded in unit because
the motor is installed from the bottom? Can you put the motor in from
the top without too much hassle? The reason I ask is that I've been
looking into a custom one for my Alger and some of the people that I've
talked to about fabbing one for me recommended welding it in. Has anyone
done a custom unit for theirs?

What is the largest wheel that anyone has stuffed under their car? I
would like to go with a 16", but a 17" would be nice.

One last thing, can someone send me the address for Sunbeam Specialties?

Thanks alot folks!!

Jeff Barsness