re: volvos.....

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: volvos.....
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 13:15:00 PST
Be careful here.  My Tiger is a Swedemobile.

Ole,

You tink dere valking on tin ice?  Ja? No?

Mark Olson

______________________________ Forward Header
_________________________________
_
Subject: volvos.....
Date:    2/11/98 12:48 PM

Guys,
The sad truth is that there ARE volvos out there that are faster (and
quicker) than a stock Tiger.  They SHOULD be, with 30 years of
developement.
But the truth is this: the stock Tiger is about as fast as the early
240Z;
not a road burner today.
So what (to quote the pres)?
The cars can be MADE to quickly go fast, they have period charm, they
are a
sight less expensive than the cheapest volvo....in short they are FUN!
Forget the swedemobiles with the latin name....I've got enough shoe
boxes
in the  closet.
Regards,
Ray