Spare Parts for SUNBEAM ALPINE V

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Spare Parts for SUNBEAM ALPINE V
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 98 13:26:00 PST
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: philippe.de.meulder@skynet.be at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date: 2/11/98 8:26PM
*To: Mark_W_Olson@ccm.intel.com at SMTPGATE_MIME

Text item: Text1

All,

Maintaining the Sunbeam Tiger web site gets me lots of strange and
sometimes not-so-strange emails.  Last month a guy wrote me to complain
that the electric motor in his mixer had died after only 5 years and he
asked if the Sunbeam Company sold mixer motors separately.  (Clearly
that guy needs a Sunbeam he can tinker with.)

This email is one of the not-so-strange ones.

Please reply directly to Phillipe if you can help him.

Thanks,

Mark Olson