Misc. questions

Subject: Misc. questions
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:48:12 -0600
Two more random dumb questions:

All my dash instruments are Jaeger, except for the ampmeter, which is
Lucas, and of course, it is the only one that doesn't work.  (Time for a
joke:  why do the British drink their beer warm?  Because Lucas makes
refrigerators!)  Anyway, is this stock?  Can you fix an ampmeter?  What do
I check first?  Any help would be appreciated.

Next subject.  My brakes squeal horribly.  What causes it?  Any easy cures?

Thanks.  This mailing list is the only thing that makes keeping a Tiger on
the road possible in my part of the world.  You should have been here for
Mardi Gras.

Jim Pickard
B9473298