names

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: names
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:41:32 -0500
Rob Kempinski wrote:
>Another Rare Tiger is the Grumman Tiger.  First jet with constant cross
>sectional area.

        I've been in a Grumman Tiger (so-called "air race") and I'm d*mn sure it
had a propeller. Eh, I guess car makers aren't the only ones to re-use
model names from time to time.

        What the Sunbeam Tiger GT qualifies as is the rarest series-production
variation of a Tiger. That eliminates Listers, LSR cars, South African KD
kits, and other oddities we probably won't see for sale on the 'Net. Might
be a neat car to have if you live either where you'd never take the hardtop
off, or where you'd drive top-down everywhere.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com