RE: names

To: Tigerlist * <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Larry Wright'" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: RE: names
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 05:46:46 -0800
        This brings up Rich's Rules of the road..

Rule #1:  If it isn't actually raining (misting doesn't count), then the top
MUST be down.

        This was my rule when I had my Alpine.  Temprature didn't matter,
light didn't matter, only getting Wet mattered.  Actually drove over 100
miles one day while it was snowing lightly to moderate with the top down on
purpose because it was cold enough to not get wet.....I was 18, and it was a
kick.!!  I'm much older now, but just as hard headed....some may actually
call it dumb !!  The other people on the road did !!    8-)

Rich