Is there a need for this?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Is there a need for this?
From: FrizB MG <FrizBMG@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:52:22 EST
Hi Tigers
 As I have mentioned in previous postings I am getting the "hard"part of my
car (sandblasting,welding,and body panel replacement)done by a company called
Auto Metal Masters of Pickerington,Oh.As the work has progressed,at various
points they have had to fabricate different  metal replacement pieces because
these parts are no longer available(if they ever were).So this brings me to
this question:Is there a market for  these ready made replacement pieces that
arent available anywhere else?
  Among the more important pieces of interest that they have made for me are:
1) door post to rocker panel extension
2)inner rocker-complete
3)inner structural rocker support panel(approx 54" long x 7 1/4" high)
All panels are pressed out of 18 ga sheet steel.
 The company is intent on advertising on the internet at some future date,as
they become more computer capable.Auto Metal Master has been in business for
10 years.They have previously relied on word-of mouth and car shows to supply
them with customers for thier services which has been focused on custom metal
fabrication for street rods and the like.The Owners name is John Phillips who
has over 15 years experience in this field.
 Any feed back the group has on this matter,pro or con would be greatly
appreciated.
 Let me close this e-mail by saying I have no financial interest in this
company,other than I am a satisfied customer.As I watched the restoration my
Tiger body,I became certain that I was not alone in my need for certain not
produced replacement parts.That is the real purpose of this e-mail,to gauge
the depth of that need.
 Thanks for your time and feed back on this matter.
Tony Frisbey