Badges on the boot and fenders

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net.'" <tigers@autox.team.net..ubs.com>
Subject: Badges on the boot and fenders
From: Flüeler Roland, FLO
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:36:22 +0100
--MimeMultipartBoundary

As I have received some responses directly through my e-mail address
(roland.flueeler@cantrade.ch) and some through the mailing list, I've
decided to address the issue briefly once more on the mailing list.

Firstly: Thanks for all your responses.

Secondly: What you told me - apart from welcoming me on the list - is about
as follows:

1.      I should join a Tiger club, which I will do.
2.      I should buy the "Tiger-bible", which I will also do and which will
probably please Norman.
3.      There were four variants of fender badges.
4.      The ones for B9471941 are either "Alpine/260" (Norman's and Bob's
answers), "Powered by Ford/260" (Steve Laifman's answer) or "Sunbeam/260"
(Colin's suggestion), which is about what I started from! - Anyway, I (or
also you) will give the matter a second glance. Maybe that the fact that the
car holds an "Alpine/260" badge on the boot, which badge I think is
original, is an indication that Norman and Bob are right?

Again, thank you very much.

Roland
B9471941
--MimeMultipartBoundary--