Re: Well golly-gosh

To: david duncanson <catsclaws@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Well golly-gosh
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:26:12 +0200
David
Good idea.  Suggest:
1.    Links to existing websites
2.    Links to e-mail addresses of STOC members (and other individuals if they
wish)
3.    Press references to Tigers
4.    Articles and snippets of general interest to Tiger owners
5.    Links to retailers if spares
6.    STOC membership application form
7.    STOC membership list with addresses for Tiger tourers to contact
Enough?
Colin Mills
B9473407