RE: LAT 70 MOLDS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: LAT 70 MOLDS
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 09:02:56 -0800
Richard Atherton writes:

>OK, so what happened to the original molds for the LAT-70 wheels?

While I do spend some time on the LAT wheel story in the book, I'm not
certain there is mention of the final disposistion of the "70" molds.

Rick McLeod purchased them with plans to put the wheels back into
production.  DOT regs forced completely new patterens and for the dead
purest, another wheel altogether.

As long as I'm speaking of Rick - for those with B947#### cars, Sunbeam
Specialties now has repops of the early heater valve.  Get 'em while you can.