Re: Heater valve control, etc.

To: "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Heater valve control, etc.
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:38:47 -0700
    Usually, the best supply of control cables can be found at Marine supply
stores.  Living here in Seattle, we have several large scale marine supply
companies.  I when I was fabricating the throttle system for my old 65 Imp
(using four 23mm carbs from a Honda 550-4), I had to build a whole new cable
system.  The marine supply stores had bulk cable and bulk cable casings which I
used to build the system.  This is what I would reccomend.

Rich

PS:    Of course, use whatever works !!