Re: More Speedometer Cable Questions

To: LannieH@aol.com
Subject: Re: More Speedometer Cable Questions
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
  Lannie,

 My guess is that the cable you installed is to tight at the speedo, Norm
and I just put in a new cable in a MKII and I had to loosen the cable at
the speedo head which stopped the bouncing. If the cable is to tight into
the speedo head it can damage it. As for the speedo gear you can still get
them from your local Ford dealer. Good luck
Bill