Steering Knuckles??

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steering Knuckles??
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 23:43:08 -0700
Tiggers,

Hopefully this weekend, if I can get past some of the honey-do's, I will
get to go after the fun job of replacing the "U-joints" between the
steering column and the rack.  They are getting to the point where they
have a fair amount of play in them.

Any suggestions outside of the factory manual that make this an easier
project?  Do I really have to pull the steering column into the cockpit a
couple of inches, or is there a better way?  Shortcuts??  Things to be
careful of?? Thanks for sharing your experience.....I need all of the help
I can get!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373