Re: Any Tigers out there?

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Any Tigers out there?
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 23:29:43 -0700
Hey Steve,

>Some like to read, some like to write, some have time for neither, and
some just
>want to make wise-ass remarks {9->.

Personally, I applaud your "wise-ass" remarks.  Be careful however, Larry
who's great uncles were aviation pioneers is on your heels and closing
fast........

>My father told me of an ancient Chinese proverb: "It is better to remain
silent,
>and be thought a fool, than to speak amd remove all doubt."

Ah-ha!!  Thanks to your father, now I know who Ogden Nash stole that saying
from!!!  I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!  That guy sold himself as this
marvelous humor filled philosopher, when in reality he was a big
plagiarist.  The truth will set you free!!  Hey, that Confucious guy was
one smart cookie.....er, ah, well, never mind!  Well, just goes to show you
that there are really no new ideas, only recycled ones.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373