Re: "" WILLOW SPRINGS UPDATE....CHEVY FORD CHALLENGE 1998 ""

To: <mmeswarb@huntel.net>
Subject: Re: "" WILLOW SPRINGS UPDATE....CHEVY FORD CHALLENGE 1998 ""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:16:42 -0700
Mark,
Go for it.... We will all try to get you a membership for VARA, and various
club info etc...
And look forward to you competing out on the track really soon, how is the
car coming???
Engine in ?? Fire system and such, have your rollbar and other stuff ???
Can't wait to see you up against the big boys out there, boy t s so easy to
put down others, but now we expect you to step up to the plate.
I really want to see how good a racer you are!!!
Post a picture of your race car for all to see REALLY SOON !!!!

Jan...