Re: "" WILLOW SPRINGS UPDATE....CHEVY FORD CHALLENGE 1998 ""

To: JAN HARDE <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: Re: "" WILLOW SPRINGS UPDATE....CHEVY FORD CHALLENGE 1998 ""
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 20:05:16 -0600
Jan,

I think you missed my point.  I admire the racers, even if they aren't
pure bred Tigers as some would lead us to believe.  I think we are on
the same side on this.

Anyway, pictures of my car are at my site at:
http://www.huntel.net/mmeswarb .  Sorry, aren't many tracks around here,
but I do plan to be at Big Sky.  How about you?