Mail Bounces

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mail Bounces
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:29:00 -0700
All,

Just a quick technical note.

Mark Bradakis has set up the list server to automatically bounce any
mail messages with large attached files.  If you want to publish a large
file for the list, post it to a web server or mail it to me and I'll
(eventually) get it posted.  Then you can email a notice as to where it
is on the web.

The list server is set up to also bounce any email with HTML code in it.
I've noticed that a number of list mailers get bounced messages because
their mailer appears to be inserting HTML code.  You will have to turn
this feature off of you want to post to the list.  If you don't know how
to do this, contact you mail system administrator.

Hope this helps.

Mark