Re: Where there's smoke, there's....what?

To: Rich Atherton <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Re: Where there's smoke, there's....what?
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:27:02 +0100

Rich Atherton wrote:

>     Funny Steve....Except for a couple of things...Those tags are forgeries,
> because Seattle doesn't have a Sea World, and our Salmon migrate North to
> Alaska.. They like it cold!!
>
> 8-)
>
> Rich

Rich,

You just "think" you don't have a "Sea World" in Seattle.  California just
passed
Proposition 289, funding the design and construction of the "Seattle Sea
World", as
a humanitarian gesture for taking in the Iowa refugees from California
earthquakes.

The bonds will be repaid by an excise tax on Washingon Apples.

As a part of this theme park, there is an underground magneto-restrictive
oscillator driven by the deep shaft sunk to the magma layer underneath
"Underground
Seattle".  It will switch the polarity of the north and south poles, so those
little salmon will be swimming North - this way! You don't believe?  Where do
you
think El Nino came from?  The "Salmon Highway" is driving a narrow cold water
stream from Puget Sound to Santa Monica Pier.

Come on over, if you like your salmon fresh.

"I theenk I need a beeger box"

{9->
--
                      < one first win, is all >