Re: Where there's smoke, there's....what?

To: "Colin Cobb" <cobmeister@zianet.com>, "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: Where there's smoke, there's....what?
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:59:50 -0700
    Hey, Up here in Seattle, we DO know about the seasons, and rain, snow, wind,
river floods, earth quakes, mud slides, and even Exploding Volcano's.  Up here,
when you first start a car in the fall that's been sitting a month or two, you
normally expect the stench of smoldering leaves, squirls, small rodents, and
dead cats being cooked as the engine finally fires and heats up.  Hey We can
even see the Aurora Borialis on cold clear night in what is called Winter,
another season you have no concept of!  It's where rain turn White !!

    To all Californian's  Please take back your California Sea Lions, they're up
hear eating our Salmon !!

Rich    8-)

B89-nothing...Still looking