RE: East vs. West

To: "'PLRRESTO@aol.com'" <PLRRESTO@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: East vs. West
From: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:14:56 -0700
Everyone on this venomous list should read this post carefully. This is the
result of your venom. Who needs it? I am a diehard car nut; I belong to
several clubs, been a President, newsletter editor etc. I am basically
inactive in the Tiger club and the reason is the pettiness displayed. I
guess I could just get off this list as well but frankly I think I learn a
lot on it and were I not on it I would not have found the Miles car thus I
stay on it. Tigers are a dying breed and the pettiness of several of you on
this list is contributing to the demise in the sense that even those
afflicted with the disease of Tiger ownership will drop out of sight rather
than listen to your petty bullshit. Get a fXXXing life.