United

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: United
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
 To all,

 I was yacking with Norm today and he brought up a very interesting point.

 Think about this, we tiger listers are from all over the globe, and we
have the luxury of airing out our opinions in this open forum. Think
back a few years and you would probably be airing out you opinions in
the garage with a few close friends, I know I was. This is the forum
that will continue the interest in the Marque for the next couple of
decades. Those that want change now have a somewhat safe way to air it
all out, yet it is tempered by the rest of the listers. On this list
it dosen't matter what faction or group that you affilliate yourself
with, were still talking Tigers. We by being members of this list,
(are by our participation) the people who give a shit what happens in
the Tiger communities.

  I give you myself as an example. I being a relativly new Tiger owner
at the start of the organizing of TUXXII, volunteered my help to Norm.
He assigned me to take the Shelby Concour Form and make it Tiger specific.
It took me over Two months to complete with the help of Norm and Mr
Barker. I was the gofer for Norm at the event and tried to run the
Concour. This time I freely gave because it was THE EVENT. Take a
step back and look at the big picture, we all can do something to make
the ownership and participation in all things Tiger fun.

 I know I know get off of the soap box,

 Just one owners opinion.
 Bill