Nuclear detonation at Big Bear

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nuclear detonation at Big Bear
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix12.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:53:38 -0700
To all:
The last time I checked we lived in a democracy, where more than one voice
is heard and more than one opinion is valid. The reaction to a simple
request to define the judging criteria for TUXXIII so I would know whether
to prepare my Alger for a show 'n shine or a concours has been akin to
Pakistan's recent underground nuclear explosions. Wow!

I suspect that much of the vitriolic diatribe passing through the internet
is a result of a lack of information, rather than divergent views. I believe
Steve Sage's lengthy response to the questions many of us were asking was
informative if not timely. And Steve cannot be blamed for cost of a rubber
chicken dinner. Nor is anyone being FORCED to attend.

I am saddend by the fact that Tiger Technologies must now make a choice
whether to enjoy the excitement and friendly competition of the concours
(regardless of the judging criteria--which is apparently going to be a well
kept secret until Saturday morning) or be stuck INSIDE the hotel in some
meeting room offering our wares to the attendees (who will be OUTSIDE
enjoying the car show). Hmmmm...what a predicament.

In any event, TUXXIII promises to be a whopper. And anyone within a 12 hour
drive should not miss it.

Maxwell Smart (my Bichon Frise co-driver) and I will see you all there.

Jeff/TT