here's your sign dan

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: here's your sign dan
From: Alicia <larisab@ix18.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:56:12 -0400
well starters in and working,had a lot of fun with that. removed the old
one and took it with me to the parts store of cource the one close to my
work 21 miles from home,why do thay allways start looking for sunbeam first
when you say 260 ford or 289 should fit after 20 min. of looking though old
catalogs it reads see ford? looked it over quick ok thats the one, drive
home. under the car we go, slides in but seamed tight bolts lined up ,start
to tighten bolts snap off top ear on starter, swear a lot, and the reality
of no starter sets in seeing they keep the old one for a core charge, call
store yes its here. and yes we do close in 20 min. jump in alicia's camaro
and see if i can get a speeding ticket nope but it will do over 100mph, pay
parts house 15 dollars for my old starter and go home. come to find out the
bolt on end is about a 1/4 in shorter on old starter so swaped ends car
starts whole nights not lost. tomorrow inspection day if i can keep all the
lights working long enough to drive 5 miles it should pass heres hopeing.
and just maybe we can drive it to the sat night cruise in. but of course
rain is the forcast.

Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431